Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Quick blog














































I just wanted you all to know the wedding is over & all went well. Thank-you to all who remembered me in prayer especially elizabeth !!! I'm still catching up with everyday life & have still some visitors with me until nearly the end of the month but just wanted to show a few pics to you all. Hopefully things will be back to normal very soon. Marie x

12 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Absolutely beautiful Marie, thank you.

Debbie said...

You have been blessed with a beautiful family. I'm so glad the wedding went well. Best wishes to the mother of the bride!

Sandra said...

Oh what a beautiful family, my goodness :)

Thank you for sharing the photos, I'm so glad you did.

Susan B said...

The wedding pictures are beautiful! You have a lovely family. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Marie Rayner said...

What a beautiful and happy looking couple Marie! I love the picture of the three little girls. How adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Heidi said...

How beautiful everyone looks! You must be over the moon that all went well as we can see it did. What happy faces. The little girls look so sweet in the pretty dresses and frilly little socks and shoes. Rest up now and enjoy the memories of the day.

Hugs ~
Heidi

lindsey said...

I have enjoyed looking through your blog. The wedding looks beautiful.

Sarah said...

It looks like the wedding was a lovely one, Marie! Thank you for sharing the photos of it. :) The one of the three little girls is adorable!

Nancy said...

The pictures and all of the family are just beautiful.
Nancy

Jessica said...

Your daughter looked beautiful on her wedding day, and so did you! I also thought the little girls looked precious in their floral dresses!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos Marie, I'm so glad it all went well. Thank you for sharing. xx

At Home Together said...

How Wonderful, Congradulations!