Sunday, 22 March 2009
Faux Pas!!!!
I know I said I wouldn't be blogging for a while ~ I don't know what I did but I was trying to clear some pics of my puter to make way for the up & coming wedding pics & deleted all my blog pics ~ So I thought there wasn't much point in having my recent blogs without pics to show what I was talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just put it down to pre wedding stress lol!!!!!!!!!! Only less than 2 weeks to go & I'll be back to enjoy all of your blogs. Right now I need to get to bed & get some rest. Have a wonderful week everyone!!!!!! Marie x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Oh Marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Oh Marie,
I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating that can be!! I hope you can get some rest, and try not to stress too much. (Easier to say, than to do, I know!) Everything will turn out lovely!! Take care.
A lot of us have been there. I think weddings can be pretty stressful, especially for the mother of the bride. And if there is anything more stressful than the wedding, it is the subsequent divorce. Hope that doesn't happen to you..........
How frustrating Marie. Don't stress too much about the wedding. I am sure it will all come off beautifully!
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear you are still feeling the stress of the upcoming wedding. Relax and trust in God that it will be a beautiful day...it will! Just let it happen as it should. All will be well. We want you happy and healthy at the end of it.
Missing you!
Hugs ~
Heidi
I am sorry, Marie, about your photos! I look forward to when you are back to blogging again and posting photos of all your lovely projects. :)
I hope that the wedding goes very well. Enjoy!
Post a Comment