Sorry I haven't been around as promised but I've been a bit under the weather again!!!! My thyroid has ben playing me up & then my DH & I were knocked off our feet over the week-end with a horrible tummy bug ~ it has done the rounds of our family & my daughter Laura is the latest victim so I have to collect my grandson & look after him to-day. I finally got my new cooker but have been unable to "try it out" because of how I felt. The oven in my old cooker had been on the blink for years & baking in it was an endurance test to say the least!!!!! I did so miss making my own biscuits , cakes, wheaten bread etc & so I had big plans to do some serious baking this week alas it will have to wait a while now. I've missed catching up on you all & thank-you for stopping by!!! I have not been working on my sewing etc but also hope to resolve that when I'm up to scratch again.
The weather here has been terrible (our garden is like a demolition site) & it doesn't look like it's going to change in the next few days ~ that is why I love winter so much at least I know what to expect & organise my days accordingly. I will have a quick look around your blogs & ttys. Take care Marie x
Thursday, 28 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Thanks for visiting
and leaving a comment. It's good to hear from you. I hope things begin to improve. A new cooker should help.
sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. hope you are feeling strong again soon.
It was good to hear from you on my blog :)
I'm sorry you've been under the weather, hope you're feeling better.
Hugs,
Sandra
Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm so sorry you've been sick and your daughter isn't feeling well. I sure hope all of you get well very soon. I hope the new cooker helps. Hopefully the weather will moderate soon, too. I was great hearing from you.
I am so sorry that you have not been well, Marie! Hopefully you are over it all now and are able to get back to all your fun projects. :)
I'm sorry your family has been sick, I sure hope you're feeling better and your daughter is too. Take good care! {hugs}
Glad to see you were well enough to post once again Marie! I now know how bad it gets when your thyroid is not in order. I am so sick from it and just do not feel in control. I hope you continue to be restored to better health and can try your oven. I still don't have one. Can you believe it was postponed again (not sure if you saw and read about it on my CTS blog) and this time for the end of July. We canceled it and have ordered another one.
Hugs ~
Heidi
It's so sweet how you are always willing to help your children and grandchildren!
Oh Marie, so sorry you ahve been ill. I'm just catching up with posts today after a week away. Take care, praying for you.
Post a Comment